CORALS FOR NANO TANK SANDBED

mnreefer327

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
32
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have recently set up a 25 gallon JBJ AIO system with an AI Prime for lighting. I have some nice sanded space in the front corner of the tank and want to get a couple of cool sandbed corals. Do y'all have any suggestions of good corals for my size of tank? Does anyone have any corals that thrive in their sand bed in a tank similar to mine?

Thanks and have a great weekend!
 
I’m running an old JBJ nanocube 29 since my biocube cracked but my candy canes live on the sand bed on a small rock and do great.

rock flower nems do well in the sand as well

1FD5874E-FEC0-4039-A060-445C26C30451.jpeg 9D5699A8-13B6-4B8A-8C23-20F672D10ECB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new