Corals insides are coming out?! Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter thisguy1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for the past few weeks/months I’ve noticed my octospawn insides may be coming out. When the lights are off it recedes out the white strings come out but when the lights are on it still opens fully eats/poops like a normal happy coral. It’s been like this again for weeks/months so I stopped worrying much but still would like to know if anyone here knows what’s going on. I always test my water and have consistent good readings so I don’t understand why is doing that

848208F1-1F47-4A9D-A037-71DAB11F6399.jpeg 4C607CDC-CE10-47BE-A291-D470FFB04CF5.jpeg 37EAAF4E-FCFA-4A96-9811-C2958FE93511.jpeg A9CAF700-7524-484E-AE3C-C4ED3B0BF557.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new