Coralvue customer service

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikeg1983
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mikeg1983

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Location
Appleton Wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can some one please tell me how you can not have things to ship out. I have a pump that needs replacing under warranty. They don't have the parts and have them on order from overseas. Is it just me or is there something wrong here. Guess that's why I try to buy stuff made in USA so I can get parts or replace right away.
 
I am sorry for the issues you are having. We try to keep all parts in inventory of all our products. Unfortunately we do sometimes have have parts out of stock but we get air and water shipments from Reef Octopus regularly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new