CoralVue Hydros Wave Engine V2 face icon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tft12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tft12

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2017
Messages
512
Reaction score
461
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently installed a few Hydros Wave Engine V2s. In Hydros, next to the name of each Wave Engine is a blue angry face icon (image attached). Does anyone know what this angry face is indicating?

Wave Engine Face Icon.png
 
I recently installed a few Hydros Wave Engine V2s. In Hydros, next to the name of each Wave Engine is a blue angry face icon (image attached). Does anyone know what this angry face is indicating?

Wave Engine Face Icon.png
Nothing it is just a default if there is nothing assigned to it to begin with. The XD has the same Icon also. That is in the device screen I am guessing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new