CoralVue Releases 3 New Color Indicating CO2 Scrubbers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ideally the pH in a reef tank should be around 8.3 during the middle and latter part of the lighting cycle. Having an optimal pH is very important for coral health and growth rates. If you’re struggling to maintain pH or if your aquarium suffers from chronically low pH, connecting a CO2 scrubber to the air intake of your protein skimmer is a great way to increase and keep your pH levels within ideal ranges.

Keep reading to learn more...

CO2-scrubber-1.jpg CO2-scrubber-3.jpg

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are going to run one of these, do yourself a favor and read up on recirculating your damp skimmer cup air through a CO2 scrubber instead of just scrubbing all of your room air into the skimmer. It will cut your sodalime consumption by like 2-4x and be a huge cost saver.

trust me. I ran a CO2 scrubber just scrubbing room air into the skimmer for months and I blew through sodalime fast.

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are going to run one of these, do yourself a favor and read up on recirculating your damp skimmer cup air through a CO2 scrubber instead of just scrubbing all of your room air into the skimmer. It will cut your sodalime consumption by like 2-4x and be a huge cost saver.

trust me. I ran a CO2 scrubber just scrubbing room air into the skimmer for months and I blew through sodalime fast.
Do you happen to have any links about this? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

Back