• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CORE7 buyers beware!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottedontknow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I placed an added with BRS this week in which I received in the mail today. I placed an order for the triton core 7 and some acrylic tubing, I also ordered the bulkheads needed with my last order (I’ve been planning on changing over). Anyway I got the order today and I unboxed this...
9412be6e01837a065dd75c05974b2102.jpg

Obviously not what it pictured on the website nor is this noted on the site. In fact in the brstv video on core 7 you recommend to buy the bulkheads/and tubing to use them as dosing containers. This isn’t even a possibility as they’re cardboard milk containers. So I get online and use the live chat and let him know what’s going on he say “they ship in those containers in the us, we’re in the process of updating the pictures on our website” so I said then I guess I’m just SOL and there’s nothing you can do he says yeah I’m sorry. So nothing like getting to buy more products that they then can’t even use they just tell them you just SOL. So I hope no one else makes the mistake I made. I’ll admit I’ve never had a problem with BRS before but this complete lack of caring is not cool.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott,

I'll be shooting you a PM in just a second. I am so sorry that our website has not been updated in time with the packaging. I definitely understand your frustration on this one - it's absolutely fair to expect to receive what you saw on the product page! I am prioritizing the reshoot of this product ASAP so we can get this updated. In the meantime, I'd like to work with you on a way to make this right.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up for others viewing the thread; Triton has indeed updated their packaging to what they feel is a more environmentally friendly option. I did reach out to them just now to see if they can provide some more information on the update, and I am prioritizing updated photos ASAP. More info to come!

OP
OP
S

scottedontknow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up for others viewing the thread; Triton has indeed updated their packaging to what they feel is a more environmentally friendly option. I did reach out to them just now to see if they can provide some more information on the update, and I am prioritizing updated photos ASAP. More info to come!

Honestly that’s all that I was even looking for, I just wanted it to be acknowledged that it was wrong and that it was going to be fixed ASAP so others don’t think they’re getting something different. The live chat person just seemed to not care and it wasn’t until I said I’d buy my products elsewhere for him to then offer me a refund.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly that’s all that I was even looking for, I just wanted it to be acknowledged that it was wrong and that it was going to be fixed ASAP so others don’t think they’re getting something different. The live chat person just seemed to not care and it wasn’t until I said I’d buy my products elsewhere for him to then offer me a refund.

Totally fair, and I will address this with the customer service team as well. That's certainly not our standard protocol, so I appreciate you letting us know.

OP
OP
S

scottedontknow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you could read then you would know I asked for ZERO free anything, so again you’re wrong. They only thing I asked for was to the site to be updated so everyone can plan accordingly. No where in my post did I ask for free anything nor would I have. Hopefully a mod will lock this thread to stop further detailing from the original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back