CORE7 buyers beware!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by scottedontknow, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottedontknow

scottedontknow Well-Known Member

So I placed an added with BRS this week in which I received in the mail today. I placed an order for the triton core 7 and some acrylic tubing, I also ordered the bulkheads needed with my last order (I’ve been planning on changing over). Anyway I got the order today and I unboxed this... [​IMG]
    Obviously not what it pictured on the website nor is this noted on the site. In fact in the brstv video on core 7 you recommend to buy the bulkheads/and tubing to use them as dosing containers. This isn’t even a possibility as they’re cardboard milk containers. So I get online and use the live chat and let him know what’s going on he say “they ship in those containers in the us, we’re in the process of updating the pictures on our website” so I said then I guess I’m just SOL and there’s nothing you can do he says yeah I’m sorry. So nothing like getting to buy more products that they then can’t even use they just tell them you just SOL. So I hope no one else makes the mistake I made. I’ll admit I’ve never had a problem with BRS before but this complete lack of caring is not cool.

Salty.Reefer and kinetic like this.
    Tags:

2. scottedontknow

I talked to the live support team and was just told I was SOL.

3. Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Scott,

I'll be shooting you a PM in just a second. I am so sorry that our website has not been updated in time with the packaging. I definitely understand your frustration on this one - it's absolutely fair to expect to receive what you saw on the product page! I am prioritizing the reshoot of this product ASAP so we can get this updated. In the meantime, I'd like to work with you on a way to make this right.

Ergodyne, Newt0075, CastAway and 17 others like this.
  4. Bulk Reef Supply

Just a heads up for others viewing the thread; Triton has indeed updated their packaging to what they feel is a more environmentally friendly option. I did reach out to them just now to see if they can provide some more information on the update, and I am prioritizing updated photos ASAP. More info to come!

Ergodyne, Newt0075, CoralNerd and 7 others like this.
  5. scottedontknow

Honestly that’s all that I was even looking for, I just wanted it to be acknowledged that it was wrong and that it was going to be fixed ASAP so others don’t think they’re getting something different. The live chat person just seemed to not care and it wasn’t until I said I’d buy my products elsewhere for him to then offer me a refund.

GoVols and JoshH like this.
  6. Bulk Reef Supply

Totally fair, and I will address this with the customer service team as well. That's certainly not our standard protocol, so I appreciate you letting us know.

BoomCorals, jbow50, Jamie7907 and 4 others like this.
  7. Bulk Reef Supply

Yes to some extent - although I am not sure for which / how many SKU's. I'm working on getting more details from Triton directly! :)

GoVols likes this.
  8. scottedontknow

Actually if a MOD could lock this thread that would be great as BRS is correcting the issue as requested

9. scottedontknow

If you could read then you would know I asked for ZERO free anything, so again you’re wrong. They only thing I asked for was to the site to be updated so everyone can plan accordingly. No where in my post did I ask for free anything nor would I have. Hopefully a mod will lock this thread to stop further detailing from the original topic.

GoVols and DSC reef like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.