• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

cornbread coral very unhappy with them

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How is possible Cornbread corals meets you local when the website clearly states you cannot pick up any purchase locally if you live nearby? If Cornbread Corals make exceptions they should have made some for (Camaro).
Thanks, but I’d never buy from them again wasted 300 dollars for coral that lasted a week

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is possible Cornbread corals meets you local when the website clearly states you cannot pick up any purchase locally if you live nearby? If Cornbread Corals make exceptions they should have made some for (Camaro).
All I did was message him tell him I lived down the street and that's it. And we agreed to a pick up spot

ShadowR55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having a problem with Cornbread corals right now. I bought a WWC Bounce and paid top dollar because it looked AMAZING in the picture. What I received looked nothing like the picture. I emailed him and he said that the one I bought had healed funny and he sent a substitute. It was a WYSIWYG listing that specifically states you get the frag in the first photo. I doubt he still even has that frag. After all this, I see that he reposted the same frag again with the same picture. I think he’s just taking peoples money and sending them different corals that what’s pictured. I am beyond ticked.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having a problem with Cornbread corals right now. I bought a WWC Bounce and paid top dollar because it looked AMAZING in the picture. What I received looked nothing like the picture. I emailed him and he said that the one I bought had healed funny and he sent a substitute. It was a WYSIWYG listing that specifically states you get the frag in the first photo. I doubt he still even has that frag. After all this, I see that he reposted the same frag again with the same picture. I think he’s just taking peoples money and sending them different corals that what’s pictured. I am beyond ******.
Now that's mad sketchy.........

Reactions: PDR

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is not right. He should’ve Atleast given you credit for a possible next order... sounds like neither of you want that at this point. I’ve ordered from Rich many times. He, especially when he feels Frag sold too cheap on eBay will not be so giving if you encounter a loss. I know first hand, had to pay for a replacement bloodshot Krak when original melted very quickly. He said I stole it at what I paid @ ebay auction, that he sells them for far more normally.. um..... Sooo. It’s a dang eBay auction, if I got for good deal should not impact whether it’s replaced or not. Thought that was rather uncool. On most other orders, all went well and still have those Teeny tiny nubs cooking, most r real deal funk. Sorry u had a bad experience. I’ve had too many to recollect at this point. Literally thousands in dead corals arrived. Almost all due to fedex delays.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is not right. He should’ve Atleast given you credit for a possible next order... sounds like neither of you want that at this point. I’ve ordered from Rich many times. He, especially when he feels Frag sold too cheap on eBay will not be so giving if you encounter a loss. I know first hand, had to pay for a replacement bloodshot Krak when original melted very quickly. He said I stole it at what I paid @ ebay auction, that he sells them for far more normally.. um..... Sooo. It’s a dang eBay auction, if I got for good deal should not impact whether it’s replaced or not. Thought that was rather uncool. On most other orders, all went well and still have those Teeny tiny nubs cooking, most r real deal funk. Sorry u had a bad experience. I’ve had too many to recollect at this point. Literally thousands in dead corals arrived. Almost all due to fedex delays.
Must say that really puts me off buying from him every again. Im a local so I can simply meet up with him. But that sounds really scummy of him @thecamaroshow

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds sketch to me...

I am completely new but the few online orders I have placed have been great. I can see wanting to buy local but to buy from a reputable online source for $30-$40 shipping seems well worth it to me

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having a problem with Cornbread corals right now. I bought a WWC Bounce and paid top dollar because it looked AMAZING in the picture. What I received looked nothing like the picture. I emailed him and he said that the one I bought had healed funny and he sent a substitute. It was a WYSIWYG listing that specifically states you get the frag in the first photo. I doubt he still even has that frag. After all this, I see that he reposted the same frag again with the same picture. I think he’s just taking peoples money and sending them different corals that what’s pictured. I am beyond ******.
I have for sure encountered that very issue w him as well. Mine was for a wysiwyg Favia I believe it was the tropic thunder favia. I received totally different Frag, Wayy smaller and then saw the same wysiwyg the following week. Luckily for me it has grown to be pretty large and looks insane. Still was a pretty shady deal. He has for the most part done me right so I don’t hate. Just need peeps to call him out when he does wrong. Shouldn’t have too. I know. It is what it is. I’m sure he’s ticked off many peeps thru the years.

MRodrigues1991

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cornbread sells the smallest nubs of nubs and thinks they are good size. I’ve never even seen a half inch frag from them, the guy is a goof I called and complained and he said well they live in our tanks so that’s your issue buddy do you even know how to keep coral. And I said buddy I’ve been keeping coral for 3 years and acros for the same I have great luck with my acros and don’t lose many. I suggest you stop ripping people off and give them Frags that will survive that are about a 1 inch, and he got mad and hung up.

I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM CORNBREAD CORALS THEY HAVE APRIGHT PRICES AND THY DO EBAY AUCTIONS AND THEY ARE NOT WJAY THEY SAY THEY SAY A 1/2 to a inch they there nubs. So do not buy from them!!!

I have always heard cornbread has had a pretty good reputation so I may not have the correct perception. But it's funny you said you have been keeping corals for 3 years to them yet you started a build thread in March saying you were starting your first ever saltwater tank. I usually dont respond to these kind of threads but people do not understand the impact of a negative review will have on someone's business when they don't have the credibility to back up their claims and act quite unprofessional about it. :rolleyes: Just my $0.02

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please be aware that Vendor Feedback forum rules prohibit replies from parties other than the original poster and the vendor in question, especially in the case of negative feedback:

Positive Feedback Threads:

Outside comments will generally be allowed. However, they may be removed if the staff feels it is appropriate. For example, someone chiming in with their own negative experience.

Negative Feedback Threads:

Outside comments are NOT permitted. The reason for this is to allow the vendor and member work through the negative experience. The staff will remove posts by other parties not pertaining to the transaction.

Source: Please read before posting**Feedback Forum Guidelines**

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even though the frags are knobs and most likely will not get what was in picture I will still buy from him because the corals still look fantastic and you can get them for cheap price on ebay even though usually knobs. He's even givin me free shipping on a couple orders that were only $150. Now I'm not saying I wasn't really mad when I ordered my PPC Acro from him That was supposed to be buyer gets frag in first picture and obviously was not but Coral has grown and looks freaking sweet so still happy

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having a problem with Cornbread corals right now. I bought a WWC Bounce and paid top dollar because it looked AMAZING in the picture. What I received looked nothing like the picture. I emailed him and he said that the one I bought had healed funny and he sent a substitute. It was a WYSIWYG listing that specifically states you get the frag in the first photo. I doubt he still even has that frag. After all this, I see that he reposted the same frag again with the same picture. I think he’s just taking peoples money and sending them different corals that what’s pictured. I am beyond ticked.
I see I wasn’t the only one with the same comment from him. I’ve also had the same problem, a WYSIWYG should be exactly that. If it’s not good then it should be refunded in total and you should be contacted immediately, not sent a diff frag with’ I sent you one that is better than pictured’. I had spent a lot with CB previously. Had and previously, no more.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
# mods delete above post, I just read no replies can be added

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back