• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbread Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Urbanknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am disappointed and highly suspect of Cornbread corals. On 12/31/2018 I ordered a WYSIWYG large frag of Unicorn Poop from them. Having not received an acknowledgement of my order or payment, I emailed them asking for a response on 1/6. Nothing yet. After reading some of the listed complaints about them, maybe I would be best served by asking PayPal for a refund.

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you order directly or through a site like eBay? I hope you achieve a good outcome.

Coralreefer1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one of the biggest reasons that I will only buy corals online IF they have a phone number to call and NOT just an email!
Good luck and hope everything works out for you!

OP
OP
Urbanknight

Urbanknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received an email from Jessie at CB Corals today. She said she responded on 1/31. A search of my email/junk mail turned up nothing. In any case, I asked for a delivery on Thursday 1/10. I'll update this thread on Thursday.

Jeremy Luke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news. I'm sure it was an honest mix up. I had good communication with Jessie and Richard through the process. I purchased two frags, he threw in a nice freebie and they all had great color upon arrival.

OP
OP
Urbanknight

Urbanknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email from Jessie yesterday stating that my coral was being shipped today for delivery Thursday. She even supplied me a Fedex tracking number. :) Whoa! Not so fast Batman! Got a call from Richard tonight. He said the frag that I ordered did not have the right colors. Offered to substitute it with a 3/4 inch frag of one of his other corals. I told him that I wanted a coral that was the same size and that I ordered. He said that he had another one the same size (actually a mini colony) but it would take him a couple of more days to ship. I agreed. Again, I'll update when I hear back from him! :confused:

LaraLouM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email from Jessie yesterday stating that my coral was being shipped today for delivery Thursday. She even supplied me a Fedex tracking number. :) Whoa! Not so fast Batman! Got a call from Richard tonight. He said the frag that I ordered did not have the right colors. Offered to substitute it with a 3/4 inch frag of one of his other corals. I told him that I wanted a coral that was the same size and that I ordered. He said that he had another one the same size (actually a mini colony) but it would take him a couple of more days to ship. I agreed. Again, I'll update when I hear back from him! :confused:

I’m nervous for you,,, I hope it all turns out well!

botheboss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my fair share of online mishaps, I always try to use PayPal. It’s easier to get your money back if it comes to that. If your looking for sticks Fraghouse corals is one of my favorite.

Jeremy Luke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@botheboss I was curious and just checked out the fraghouse website. It seems something is amiss. Every single frag is marked as sold out.

Looks like they did have great stuff at good prices.

botheboss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@botheboss I was curious and just checked out the fraghouse website. It seems something is amiss. Every single frag is marked as sold out.

Looks like they did have great stuff at good prices.
Yeah they are in grow out mode right now. Shouldn’t be much longer till the start selling again. Last live sale probably cleaned them out. Check them out sometime though, live sales have nice pieces for reasonable prices. They also do Facebook auctions sometimes. I just did that cherry corals live sale and they seem to be ok. Looks like the got a lot of softies and lps.

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the homewrecker I got from cornbread first pic is from cornbread and second is one I took with my phone when I got the coral
Screenshot_20180815-164911_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20180815-164927_Gallery.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.0%
Back