Cornbred Corals Website

joanropi17

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Messages
42
Reaction score
44
Location
Bloomingdale
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know Cornbred Corals website? I would like to know experience from this website?
 
Overpriced stuff from other vendors that he just grows and sells now. Years ago he used to be a big name but not anymore.
You can most of the things on his site for like half price or less from fellow hobbyists.
Like he has a fox flame for sale on his site at $400, people local to me sell frags of that for between 50-100 depending on size.
 
Ever see dragon soul and knicks that look like this
104A5AA1-8FA9-4B0B-BE04-B9FD8C9D6508.png
F6413131-01D5-4871-B4B0-E84C5C029D15.png
AC9AED49-0047-46B4-83C5-7BB11B091856.png
 
Does anyone know Cornbred Corals website? I would like to know experience from this website?


I have bought corals from him from his Ebay auctions. Not his site

That was over 4 years ago. It looks like he doesn't do those auctions any more

He has nice corals, bit pricey
 
I won’t be shy. The other one I would never buy from is Dreef

Completely fake pics. And tiniest frags I’ve ever seen. And I asked him about the colors and if it’s true to life. He said yes. I said so if I buy this I’ll get an orange torch? And then he told me he thinks it’s best I take my business elsewhere. I said I’ve never had a coral vendor tell me to shop elsewhere because I asked about a frag. He had some condescending rude reply
47194F30-BD80-4908-A11F-7FDF179F9C9B.png
C1FEB7B3-9136-438D-973A-238944D50D17.png
B5F0ECD7-785C-49E2-B618-4AF5B9FAADC1.png
4BC3D283-F81B-4975-8F40-1D3C74D9E7A2.png
CC3FCA0A-A916-4537-A037-456180DF9F38.png
 
I won’t be shy. The other one I would never buy from is Dreef

Completely fake pics. And tiniest frags I’ve ever seen. And I asked him about the colors and if it’s true to life. He said yes. I said so if I buy this I’ll get an orange torch? And then he told me he thinks it’s best I take my business elsewhere. I said I’ve never had a coral vendor tell me to shop elsewhere because I asked about a frag. He had some condescending rude reply
47194F30-BD80-4908-A11F-7FDF179F9C9B.png
C1FEB7B3-9136-438D-973A-238944D50D17.png
B5F0ECD7-785C-49E2-B618-4AF5B9FAADC1.png
4BC3D283-F81B-4975-8F40-1D3C74D9E7A2.png
CC3FCA0A-A916-4537-A037-456180DF9F38.png
Good to know
 
https://bsacorals.com/
He likes to make packages and deals. He works over text and will make a custom bundle for you based on what you want
 
Same as CB. Too many vendors with fake pix and ridiculous prices. Chop chop shops…
 
I have to add my name that wont buy from him. Used to and was disappointed more times than not
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new