Cornbred Japanese toadstool

toadstool_paradise

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
588
Reaction score
506
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cornbred Japanese toadstool? Anyone have a pic of this toadstool? Hard to tell from the website if it’s the one I’m looking for.
 
I bought one from cornbread that must be around 5 years old or so. I don't got any pics on me at the moment but it is only about the size of a silver dollar and has a green cap when the tentacles are retracted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new