Corral not opening this morning

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's your aquarium and you should do as you please, you have obviously researched and built 'your' aquarium for yourself.

Keep it that way. It's your aquarium.

If you want advice/ comments then please be clear about your questions.
:)

EugeneVan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built this tank wanting to see how I'd injoy the hobby before I go buy a $15k tank set up and I must admit I love it and it's just a matter of time before I get 120+ tank
Prepare to spend lots of time reading every posts in this forum and learning all the mistakes that people made. Ask questions and live with an open mind. Patient pay a big role in this hobby. Do things right in the beginning , it still cost you $$$$ of money but it is totally worth it. Enjoy and happy reef keeping;);)

Rob Biederman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prepare to spend lots of time reading every posts in this forum and learning all the mistakes that people made. Ask questions and live with an open mind. Patient pay a big role in this hobby. Do things right in the beginning , it still cost you $$$$ of money but it is totally worth it. Enjoy and happy reef keeping;);)
Off topic but everytime I read something like this it reminds me on how I didn't plan and cost myself a ton of money in the beginning sighhhh

Crustaceon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
drip loop.jpg

I'd move that ASAP. I don't want to read the comment thread where your house burned down.

EugeneVan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off topic but everytime I read something like this it reminds me on how I didn't plan and cost myself a ton of money in the beginning sighhhh
We are all beginners at one point. Who hasn't spill water on the floor......Lucky I found this formus with lots of very experience reef keepers willing to help at my early stage of reef keeping.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back