Correct order to add fish...

Welcome to REEF2REEF @ChrisPrestidge ~ my two cents... chromis do pick each other off, especially the weaker ones. I added 3, 1 got picked off. Added 3 more a month later and 1 more got picked off. I now have 4 left. Had them almost a year. They shoal together and fight every now and then but I was surprised they stick together.
0FD7A6F0-4AA8-4F6A-A258-D09D322F73F5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new