Costa Rica

Fishy4L

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’ve been in Costa Rica for a year planning on starting some aquariums. I’d like to get to know anyone in Costa Rica and want help to source fish. I’m starting small doing a nano never had a nano before. Haven’t had a tank in at least ten years. I want to culture plankton, pods, brine shrimp even krill. My first tank around 20 gallons I plan on pairing a goby with a pistol shrimp, then breed them. I’m going to start two tanks not sure if I go bare bottom and keep one a quarantine then get a third when it comes to breeding. I’ll probably quarantine the first goby and shrimp 10 years ago I didn’t use a quarantine tank. After I breed the gobies and a mated pair of gobies and pistol shrimp. I think I need two aquariums if I breed pistols, I plan on breeding sexy shrimp and clowns. Starting real small I want to have every type of shrimp breeding even cleaners I don’t plan on keeping every goby but a mated pair of mandarins is on the list. I plan on Randall’s and the Dracula I think I like the Dracula better then yasha. I hope to get to know some people if there’s nobody in Costa Rica I’d still like to meet some goby and shrimp breeders.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, welcome to R2R!! :)

Sound like your on quite the adventure with the move and reefing.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back