Could I get an ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter BMbrian7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BMbrian7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I please get and Id on this coral thanks

IMG_2472.jpeg View attachment 3802123
 
A more clear photo will help, from what I see looks like either a goniopora or alveopora
 
Likely Goniopora; if there are radiating stripes on the oral disc, then Bernardpora
 
This are more pictures
It doesn’t get bigger than that
IMG_2478.jpeg IMG_2477.jpeg
 
Could you take a closer photo? Now I'm thinking it could be Bernardpora.
Bernardpora stutchburyi, Hong Kong | Credit: Hokoon Wong
1725665525911.png
 
Could you take a closer photo? Now I'm thinking it could be Bernardpora.
Bernardpora stutchburyi, Hong Kong | Credit: Hokoon Wong
1725665525911.png
Found this on Reddit but they can’t figure out what it is, it looks just like mine
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2479.png
    IMG_2479.png
    447.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2481.png
    IMG_2481.png
    692.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2480.png
    IMG_2480.png
    644.1 KB · Views: 56

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new