Couple of issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter cpach
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cpach

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
oxnard
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6963.jpeg
I recently took in these frags from a tank with high phosphate levels, I’m hoping someone has some recombination on what to do I’m fairly new to the salt game but Im hoping to have some success with these IMG_6964.jpeg IMG_6960.jpeg IMG_6966.jpeg
 
What were P levels in the old tank (if you know) and what are the parameters in yours?
 
If you have other corals that are doing well the zoas will be fine. Only thing I’m worried about is the Goni/alve since it looks like there’s been a lot that has already receded. If possible post parms so others can provide more advice.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new