Couple questions about apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anthrax91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Anthrax91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
47
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i lose internet is there any way to access fusion to control things? Like if I wanted to shut some stuff off or do anything? I know things will run as programmed without internet.

Should I plug the Apex into a surge protector or ups backup?
 
If you're at home and your home wifi is up you're fine.... But no internet, away from home, no access.
I mean if im like local and next to it.
 
I mean if im like local and next to it.
So I have to assume your home wifi is up, in which case it would work.

power outage, you'd need the apex on a ups, and your home wifi/network gear on that ups.
 
if you live in area with high % of power outages. id add an ups on the router. 100%
 
If I have power but no internet and I'm next to the apex am I able to connect to it locally ?
 
if you live in area with high % of power outages. id add an ups on the router. 100%
Definitely gonna put router on a ups. Wondering if I should put the apex on one or a surge protector for surges or power flickers. Obviously I know ups wouldn't power tank for any extended time tho.
 
IMG_2548.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new