• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CPR Aquafuge 2 Medium

LPStandard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
110
Reaction score
78
Location
Gig Harbor, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a good condition CPR Aquafuge 2 Medium size HOB refugium.
Worked great for me for a few years until I upgraded to a sumped system.

Sides and bottom have been covered with heavy duty HVAC tape to block light pollution and reflect light back into the fuge.
I can include a small MJ pump if desired.
20180210_152313.jpg
20180210_152322.jpg
20180210_152356.jpg
20180210_152405.jpg
20180210_152414.jpg
20180210_152651.jpg

Asking $80 plus S&H.
 
Can you calculate shipping for new Orleans I'd like to buy this week
 
I have a good condition CPR Aquafuge 2 Medium size HOB refugium.
Worked great for me for a few years until I upgraded to a sumped system.

Sides and bottom have been covered with heavy duty HVAC tape to block light pollution and reflect light back into the fuge.
I can include a small MJ pump if desired.
20180210_152313.jpg
20180210_152322.jpg
20180210_152356.jpg
20180210_152405.jpg
20180210_152414.jpg
20180210_152651.jpg

Asking $80 plus S&H.
Total cost to league city Texas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new