Crab Identification, Please

DoINeedAName?

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Messages
119
Reaction score
78
Location
Loxley
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This little guy has been eluding my camera for quite a while now, but I finally got a picture of him. He was a hitchhiker on a Petco rock and he’s super chill. He hides most of the time and only comes out when food is close to him.
87765679-B90A-4F7D-9E14-D8AB8A04A687.jpeg
57E7EAF6-C01B-4145-A011-BCE85BF4E360.jpeg
980E8C5E-7CB8-438C-BCB9-5474831F6211.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new