Crab in new tank. Remove?

ycteoXxQ2ji

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reef mate.
I have a new setup tank, found a crab recently. I think it come with the live rock.
What crab is it? Should I remove it?
I had snap a photo of it.
Please advise

Thanks
IMG_20190518_051210.jpeg
 
Maybe a gorilla crab, which are bad. Remove it
 
If Ya catch it please put it in a small bowl & get a close up pic for us . Thanks
I agree it's a gorilla crab where did you get the rock?
 
If Ya catch it please put it in a small bowl & get a close up pic for us . Thanks
I agree it's a gorilla crab where did you get the rock?
I get the rock last week.
Trying to trap it and put in my sump.
 
Trap unsuccessful... Lost sign of the crab also... What can I do now?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new