Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't decided yet
afraid.gif

I know I'm going to sell my mh/t5 fixture as it's not going to work on a 4 foot tank. But idk if I want to do another mh/t5 or if I'm going to do led/t5

LOL on the nail-biting.

Congrats on upsizing and upgrading man. :)

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaaaahhhh! Now that trip to Indiana is making sense. Payback is a ........five hour ride to the frozen tundra of Wisconsin. :eek: I do hope you're getting that Ford Fella and Bituminous Boy to return the favor!!! :D

Looking good Crabs; I'll be following for sure. Although I would have waited until I had a house picked out. Never know, might just have a perfect spot that requires a slightly larger tank. Cough, cough, 180. :cool:

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaaaahhhh! Now that trip to Indiana is making sense. Payback is a ........five hour ride to the frozen tundra of Wisconsin. :eek: I do hope you're getting that Ford Fella and Bituminous Boy to return the favor!!! :D

Looking good Crabs; I'll be following for sure. Although I would have waited until I had a house picked out. Never know, might just have a perfect spot that requires a slightly larger tank. Cough, cough, 180. :cool:
Lol! I doubt I'll get @HotRocks and @4FordFamily to come up here. Way to cold. It was funny, I woke up one morning at Jasons house, and he's like "Bro its cold out put on alot of cloths" (it was like 19 degrees or something like that) So I pulled up my phone and showed him the temperature back home.... 20 degrees below 0! I said 19 degrees is shorts and t-shirt weather for me!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Crabs Mcjones on your 75g upgrade. I will be following. I'm also upgrading to a 75g in-wall. My local LFS offer me a 90g with all plumbing for $300. The only thing I don't like is that is too tall. I probably will get the Eshopps Eclipse L cus I don't think the S will work on the 75g and using the 40g for a sump or getting a new sump.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on the green light dude!

I’m mom, my wife doesn’t really care for the kids due to her opposite work schedule that’s what anchors me. I will send her up there to help you bro! Maybe I could swing something though!

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats on the upgrade man!

Hey I'm am technically down the street from you and have some seeded Reefcleaner rock from my build last year that has been in a 32 gallon brute with heater and powerhead. Yours when the time comes if you want. LMK

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the upgrade man!

Hey I'm am technically down the street from you and have some seeded Reefcleaner rock from my build last year that has been in a 32 gallon brute with heater and powerhead. Yours when the time comes if you want. LMK
That'd be fantastic! I was going to just get some dry rock from reefcleaners.org

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That'd be fantastic! I was going to just get some dry rock from reefcleaners.org
Better yet, if you order more, I can throw it in the Brute and seed it for you until you are ready after your move.

I'll check tonight how much I actually have but I know I have room in the can for a bunch more.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered 80# from reef cleaners yesterday at 4pm, received an email an hour later stating it will go out tomorrow. I got email this morning from UPS it's being picked up today.
1 week from order to my door, free shipping.
Great, fast service.

I chose reef cleaners because of the no phosphate leaching claims.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the Milli dead center! Rainbow? I think I need that one on my Mount Milli!
I'll try and grab an updated picture over lunch break. The coral is bright orange with neon green/yellow tips. Very beautiful, this is an older picture before I got my nutrients and dosing under control. It's colored up ALOT since then.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back