Craigars 1535 gallon build in Colorado!!!

OP
OP
C

Craigar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Craigars 920 gallon build in Colorado!!!

Update of display
na2yrudu.jpg

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The tank looks great, love how filled in it is. How's the moorish Idol doing?

OP
OP
C

Craigar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

looking for the Sunbursts. used to be on the right side of the tank, right? :confused:

Yeah they are there but not happy for some reason it's wierd all of a Suddon they started to retract tenicals everything tests fine my rainbows in the basement are fine and actually look great. It seems thre coming back though

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah they are there but not happy for some reason it's wierd all of a Suddon they started to retract tenicals everything tests fine my rainbows in the basement are fine and actually look great. It seems thre coming back though

Hope they all come back fine. They didn't start deflating when you added the Rainbows, did they? Are the Rainbows in the same system?

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
C

Craigar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The rainbows are in the same system but different levels of the house the they were fine forever I don't understand it

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For about a year -1.5 yrs
ah. I see. Thanks. just wondering if there was chemical warfare between BTA's. for my BTA/clown tank, I've experience this before and cannot pinpoint anything that would get other morphs of BTA and the others are thriving. :confused:

Brando457

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off awesome tank. Second awesome tanks. Third off I'm a bit jealous, but have some ideas for my next setup :).

Your main display with the 3 AIS is 180 gallon I believe you said correct? If so could you give me an idea of what fish are in that tank? I have a 180g in wall myself and am looking for some stocking ideas so when I see people with similar sized tanks it intrigues me + your setup is gorgeous!

OP
OP
C

Craigar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off awesome tank. Second awesome tanks. Third off I'm a bit jealous, but have some ideas for my next setup :).

Your main display with the 3 AIS is 180 gallon I believe you said correct? If so could you give me an idea of what fish are in that tank? I have a 180g in wall myself and am looking for some stocking ideas so when I see people with similar sized tanks it intrigues me + your setup is gorgeous!

Well thank you I've worked my butt off to get the tank were its at now. You are correct that display is a 180 and it's heavy stocked.
It has
Disinjardi tang
Yellow tang
Bristle tooth tang
3 anthias
Mated pair or mandarins
Mated pair of scooter blennys
Lawn mower blenny
3 anthias
3 purple fire fish
2 bangi cardinals
Cleaner wrase
School of 8 blue green reef chromis
Yellow choris wrasse

Brando457

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can imagine the work you put in, but it truly shows from the photos you posted and how well thought out the system is/how well it is setup.

I don't really consider that heavily stocked :) I have a 180 gallon myself and right now have a good amount of fish as follows.

Current stocking list:

1. Sustainable Aquatics Snow Onyx Clownfish
2. Sustainable Aquatics Snow Onyx Clownfish
3. Blue Hippo Tang
4. Melnarus Wrasse

5. Yellow-Flanked Fairy Wrasse (Yellow Patch Wrasse)
6. Orange-Back Fairy Wrasse
7. Carpenter's wrasse
8. Bartlett's Anthias
9. Bartlett's Anthias
10. Bartlett's Anthias
11. Bartlett's Anthias
12. Potter's Angel
13. Flame Angel

Tomorrow I should be receiving my African Exquisite Wrasse Super Male and Yellow watchman goby.

That'll put me at 15 fish total, end of March I have a moorish idol coming in that is eating all meaty foods and doing well.

Around summer time I plan to add the following:

Midas Blenny
Starcki Damsel
Mandarin - after a year

Then in the fall I'll be adding a naso tang, powder blue tang, yellow tang (maybe) and an emperor angelfish juvi. All these fish will be purchased as small as possible and all be quarantined together and added together to limit aggression. Once these last few fish are in that is it. I know this is a big stocking list, but I think it will be okay and the way my rock is it provides ample swiming room + hiding room.

My tank is a 180g fowlr w/ 75g sump so not as huge as yours, but seems to be okay :).

Well thank you for the inspiration and ideas for when I do a huge tank when I buy a house :).

Well thank you I've worked my butt off to get the tank were its at now. You are correct that display is a 180 and it's heavy stocked.
It has
Disinjardi tang
Yellow tang
Bristle tooth tang
3 anthias
Mated pair or mandarins
Mated pair of scooter blennys
Lawn mower blenny
3 anthias
3 purple fire fish
2 bangi cardinals
Cleaner wrase
School of 8 blue green reef chromis
Yellow choris wrasse

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.7%
Back