Crayola vs OG Mummy Eye

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
4,666
Reaction score
10,213
Location
SD
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone explain to me the difference between a “crayola meltdown” chalice and an “OG mummy eye (with purple)” chalice besides price? Maybe a vendor that sells both can explain how they are different to a skeptic. I’ve got an OG Mummy Eye that has purple and it will get other colors depending mostly on where it is located in relation to the lighting. Sometimes pulling more yellow & orange and at lower lights getting different shades of blue & green.
 
Can someone explain to me the difference between a “crayola meltdown” chalice and an “OG mummy eye (with purple)” chalice besides price? Maybe a vendor that sells both can explain how they are different to a skeptic. I’ve got an OG Mummy Eye that has purple and it will get other colors depending mostly on where it is located in relation to the lighting. Sometimes pulling more yellow & orange and at lower lights getting different shades of blue & green.
Mummy eye is only two colors.
Crayola is a bunch of colors that melt together throughout the whole colony.
 
Great question! I’ve been wondering this too; I bought a crayola that only seems to graft blue streaks. I should start a crayola with only one color graft support club😢.

DSC02789_Original.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new