• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crazy acros

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of no where I decided I want to build cabinets. So after work and on weekends I am slowly building my cabinet shop. Well now I kinda have more work than I can handle. So i really need to get focused on a new dirrection. Thus I dont want to, but I dont want to think later on after I loose my entire collection cause I didnt have time. That I should of sold when everything was good and I still had a little time. So the collection has started for sale today. Want to start with these first. Will add as I go.

All prices are shipped. I'm not doing packs at the moment. Anything that doesn't sell I will cut and do a pack at a later time.

Pics are wysiwyg. Due to weather I'd prefer local. For pick up or shipping within cali. Might do some long distance trials with other pcs. For now.

Bk chem murder h 2700
20210113_145201.jpg

Rr USA angry birds 1800
20210116_191641.jpg

RR USA Zoofalong 1850
20210116_191601.jpg

RR USA Lcky charms 900
20210116_191218.jpg

RR Canada rainbow splice 2200
20210116_191117.jpg

I will be posting so many more. If interested I will pull these and put them on plugs so you can see the size. All are just ready to spread there wings. And for those wondering. The only thing I am keeping is my rock. I never get all the way out.

Please PM any questions

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210110_204917.jpg
20210102_204652.jpg

Little better pics of murder h and cotton candy. I'm going to be particular on who I sell the murder h to. It's the one pieces i want to get back when i come back to hobby.

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Do you have a colony pic of murder h from bk chem? Is it similar to Candy Coral Flaming Sunrise? Trying to understand 2700 for a small frag. I'm guessing the mother is incredible.

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210116_191452.jpg

Vivid delirium 550

20210116_191243.jpg

Bk chem fruitloops 700

20210116_191231.jpg

Rr usa patriot 900

20210110_204805.jpg

Rr Canada magma 950

20210110_204552.jpg

Bkchem engine 9 850

20201230_193226.jpg

Rr usa yellow fever 900. I'll have to cut this off base. Will need to heal. Not cutting my rock.

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a colony pic

Do you have a colony pic of murder h from bk chem? Is it similar to Candy Coral Flaming Sunrise? Trying to understand 2700 for a small frag. I'm guessing the mother is incredible.
This one unlike many of the other 2000 small pieces is truly rare. Ratha only had a small pc that he cut me this small pc Of. It was not circulated. Not to mention cost me a pretty penny.

I wasn't going to answer to this. If you have any questions or negative criticisms just hold it in.

I'm not out to gouge. I've spent big on all of these. Big! I will not make my money back. True gems.

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This one unlike many of the other 2000 small pieces is truly rare. Ratha only had a small pc that he cut me this small pc Of. It was not circulated. Not to mention cost me a pretty penny.

I wasn't going to answer to this. If you have any questions or negative criticisms just hold it in.

I'm not out to gouge. I've spent big on all of these. Big! I will not make my money back. True gems.

I was just trying to get a better idea of what it looks like when it's grown out. I collect high end acros and haven't heard of or seen this one before, so I was curious. It wasn't intended as negative criticism. You're asking $2700 for a small frag, and your response to me asking if you have a colony shot is telling me if I have any questions to "just hold it in". I don't get that attitude to be honest.

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just trying to get a better idea of what it looks like when it's grown out. I collect high end acros and haven't heard of or seen this one before, so I was curious. It wasn't intended as negative criticism. You're asking $2700 for a small frag, and your response to me asking if you have a colony shot is telling me if I have any questions to "just hold it in". I don't get that attitude to be honest.
Sorry. Felt like a bash on my price. Payed an arm for these. It's super rare. I'm not positive but I think he lost colony. He only post one pic around the time I got this.

None of these Malaysia pcs. Are coming into the USA anytime soon. I've been hearing indo is to shut down soon for a long time as well. Rumor maybe? I'm not sure.

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of interest in murder h. With the interest comes fear of losing some dough. 3 day guarantee. And I'll only ship to reputable grower. This is the one pc I want back when I'm back to the hobby. This is a stronger pc of Malaysia coral always has long polyps and doesn't reced when others are showing signs of recession. Had I'd a year or more. Wish I could tell you it's a fast grower. But I dont know.

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A lot of interest in murder h. With the interest comes fear of losing some dough. 3 day guarantee. And I'll only ship to reputable grower. This is the one pc I want back when I'm back to the hobby. This is a stronger pc of Malaysia coral always has long polyps and doesn't reced when others are showing signs of recession. Had I'd a year or more. Wish I could tell you it's a fast grower. But I dont know.
Sorry. Felt like a bash on my price. Payed an arm for these. It's super rare. I'm not positive but I think he lost colony. He only post one pic around the time I got this.

None of these Malaysia pcs. Are coming into the USA anytime soon. I've been hearing indo is to shut down soon for a long time as well. Rumor maybe? I'm not sure.

It's all good. Not trying to bash your price, I'm a proponent of the free market.

I noticed Ratha is not posting pics of shipments anymore, was thinking his supply may be shut down.

Good to see it adjusted well to captivity. I know exactly what you mean about the long polyps. I've tried a few of the Malaysian pieces with mixed success. When those Acro Speciosa polyps shrink it means you're a few weeks out from it peeling in my experience. Your frag definitely looks healthy, and making it to the one year mark instills confidence in spending on a piece like that!

CA Reefer 300G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you still have any flaming sunrise for sale by any chance please let me or Dong know. Thanks. GLWS

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought many 5, 10, 15k packs to end up with these few priceless pcs. I'm selling. I'm selling everything for a price I'd be okay/ happy paying. Not basing on what I payed. I imagine not much would sell if I charge what I payed.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back