• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thirstysreef Build your pack!

Item Price
250-700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Thirstysreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Build your own pack!

3 for $300
6 for $500
10 for $750

Use code 50offpack to get 50 dollars off!

Shipping included!

What’s the catch? One might ask. You will need to wait a short while before you receive your corals. As I do sell a lot of corals, I want to be able to plan my fragging and shipping with more flexibility. You will get frags within 1-3 months of ordering. You order today, you will get your frags before the end of Feb. most likely in January when the crazy December shipping madness calms down.

Frags will generally be about 3/4”. Some might be slightly smaller or some bigger! But your satisfaction is guaranteed.

phonto.jpeg

There are some other combinations and different corals on the website so check it out!

There is a pack with cc24k, a pack with angry bird or my super amazing splice. DM me with any questions

OP
OP
Thirstysreef

Thirstysreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For the Christmas holidays, I am going to do buy 2 packs get 1 free!… split it with friends or get 9 items for the price of $600 shipped for yourself. 3 for the price of 2 promo does not stack with the 50offpack discount code

The packs has the be the same item, meaning 2 of the same Q1 packs or 2 of the Q2 packs

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back