Crazy BA mille

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer831
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
2,900
Reaction score
146
Location
Monterey, Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man this thing is hot!!!! I cant stop staring at it....

IMG_0449.jpg
 
WOW!!

One of the first I have ever seen with that coloration!

How long have you had it?
 
Last edited:
WOW!!

One of the first I have ever seen with that coloration!

How long have you had it?
These colors are rare...it's kind of a peachy orange color...and the polyps haven even turned fully green yet....one of my favorite in the tank.
sweet piece bro.

Thanks!!
 
Do you know the actual name of it, or anyone that has frags of it available? I would literally sell my soul for that piece. I have an unhealthy obsession with orange corals.
 
Do you know the actual name of it, or anyone that has frags of it available? I would literally sell my soul for that piece. I have an unhealthy obsession with orange corals.

This one is a no namer I collected...I might be willing to frag soon. I love orange corals to...they just glow so crazy in tanks.
 
Been a long time since I bought a coral man... A good 6 months since I added a new piece... I lost my job and just now got my ducks in a row I'm back...:sure:
 
Been a long time since I bought a coral man... A good 6 months since I added a new piece... I lost my job and just now got my ducks in a row I'm back...:sure:

I know your pain...been going down the same road myself...Glad to hear thing are turning around for you.
 
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm me wen you get a frag!!!!:)!!!! thats the hottest milli ive seen in a while!!!!
 
you need to frag this to everybody that commented on this thread till now to ensure its survival in captivity before it dies man. orange miles have short life spans
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new