Crazy Calcium and Mag levels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Caruso86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just wanted to say thanks for taking time to truly help me out. So I got my refractometer today and my salinity was 1.030 I double checked calibration, re checked and same result. So ive slowly started pulling water and replacing with RO/DI, hopefully get things back in the right direction. Thanks again for your help!
Glad to hear you tracked it down. Mine was off when I got it from shipping. Even off from calibration fluid so I got a different bottle and also made my own fluid from a formula on here and finally got it calibrated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new