Crazy crabs photo-op

Irish_clover

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Location
Harwood, ND
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've started to enjoy watching our tank a bit more recently. My fiancé is really the one whose hobby it is and loves having the tank again.

I've started to notice the the couple crabs that we do have find themselves in the most photo-opp places. Don't know if this is allowed as it's not a question but thought I'd a picture of a crab that recently changed out shells and tonight I found him perched on top of the beautiful birds nest that we have.

I'd love to see some of your crazy crab locations in this photo sharing thread ( if that's ok)

IMG_4996.JPG


IMG_4999.JPG
 
Nice shots! They are little but very interesting. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new