Crazy High Aluminum? How to resolve?

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEFTIDE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What level?

I do not know if there is aluminum in the titanium.
1755204834506.png


141 ug/l. I keep seeing people mention titanium heaters in posts about high aluminum. I have 2 BRS titanium heaters. This is the heater.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/600w...=14416&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products
1755204965211.png
 
The only info I have found on titanium heater alloy composition is something called TA2, which does not contain aluminum. That may not be what is used in the BRS heaters, but I’d also look for other sources.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new