Crazy PE. Is this stylo or posci?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
1,704
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just fed and noticed this frag has some crazy PE right now. Don't remember if it's stylophora or pocillopora.
KIMG0207.JPG
16079021199206235843943935159784.jpg
 
I was feeding my fish a cube of ocean nutrition. The PE has been really good on it for a week or so now. Ever since I moved it to a lower light and lower flow area of the tank. It got even better when I turned the pumps off to feed. Had to get a pic. It looked like a bunch of ball anemones lol.
 
I was feeding my fish a cube of ocean nutrition. The PE has been really good on it for a week or so now. Ever since I moved it to a lower light and lower flow area of the tank. It got even better when I turned the pumps off to feed. Had to get a pic. It looked like a bunch of ball anemones lol.
What type of cube?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new