Crazy Polyps Extension

  • Thread starter Thread starter Preston
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Preston

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either my sps are hungry or they are just happy to see me. The polyps extension is so long.

a5iasp.jpg
 
Wow, that is some bigtime extension. Did your lights just come on, or did you do a water change yesterday? That's usually when I see that kind of extension. Nice.
 
Wow, that is some bigtime extension. Did your lights just come on, or did you do a water change yesterday? That's usually when I see that kind of extension. Nice.

The light have been on for a few hours. The only thing I changed in the tank is add a Vortech.
 
The light have been on for a few hours. The only thing I changed in the tank is add a Vortech.

That's good to hear. I'm waiting for 2 vortechs that I bought last week to add to my tank. It will be real nice if I get the same results that you have.
 
I love PE's .. thats a Chipps Acro right.. nice pics
 
I'm not really sure. I bought it as a Tubs Crayola, but some people told me it might be Chips Acro.

By the look of it and how your PE looks like it is a Chipps for me.. I might be wrong ..
 
I'd have to say Chipps too...I have a Crayola and it doesn't get anywhere near the extension that my Chipps does.
 
Does not look like a chips acro, well not like mine. But my Chips Acro always has polyp extension like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new