• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crazy rainbow bubble tip anemone for sale florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter esco595
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2010
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Location
gainesville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a clone of my rainbow bubble tip anemone. I've only had it for 2-3 months before it split. Its a pretty fast grower, the clone is about 3 inches and feeds happily on bits of silversides. Ill try and get some better pictures up all of these are from my phone. Its very very bright. I would like to point out that I havent shipped a nem before so I will ship according to whatever requirements the buyer puts up.
PM me some FAIR offers.
 

Attachments

  • 20120419_215537.jpg
    20120419_215537.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 853
  • 20120419_215559.jpg
    20120419_215559.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 833
  • 20120425_232932.jpg
    20120425_232932.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 861
  • 20120425_232937.jpg
    20120425_232937.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 884
  • 20120426_134031.jpg
    20120426_134031.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 820
also, the colors are much more pronounced in real life, these pictures are just with my phone :/
 
You must include a price in your thread. Post it here and I will update it for you. Tanks.

PS. Nice nems. :D
 
Where are you in Florida? What are you asking for it? If close to me I can drive
 
here are two better pics of it in daylight. im mostly interested in nice chalices or acans so pm me with any offers
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 300

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new