Credit Card hacking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty1962
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
8,484
Reaction score
7,642
Location
Charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up the Vultures are at it again. I had both of my CCs hacked into and charges in excess of $1,500.00 of fraudulent charges on both of my CCs. So keep an eye out on your cards.
 
They are always at it. What I don't understand is how they get a card I haven't used in years. Either they hacked the bank or they have an insider. I've had so many cards replaced in the last year or so I've become indifferent to the whole thing. The credit card companies don't seem to care so why should I.
 
Sadly I'm use to it by now. I usually get hit once or twice a year. Luckily the CC's make it pretty painless.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new