Crimsonphoenix 36 bow mixed reef tank.

Crimsonphoenix

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
319
Reaction score
340
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have raised and bred African cichlids for years and have finally taken the Reef Plunge!

I started my tank 7 months ago: 36 bow, 50 lbs fl dry reef rock, 1 1/2 inches carob sea pink live sand, 2- hydor 450 nano jets, orbit marine led ( soon to be replaced with a real light!- Kessel?) 15 gal sump with Rio 2100 return, sicce jet to recirculate sump water, Reef Octopus bh50 protein skimmer, and just added a hydor 565 nano pump and wavemaker in display. I have a 5 gal gravity fed eshopps ato. I have 2 clowns, 2 lyre tail anthias, 1 fire shrimp, clean up crew, 3 euphyllias, 3 lobos, gsp, mushrooms, Monty caps, cup coral, 2 acans, war coral, and a dragon soul favia. Chaeto in sump with led.
c815c637b442ef3e37427da768dfc1cf.jpg


I have started dosing 2 part. Ph 8.2, sal 1.025, am 0 nitrite 0, nitrate 30, phos undetectable, cal 460, mg 1400, Alk 9.5 I moved my corals up because they weren’t getting enough par and were starting to recede
.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the dark side. You will not miss anything.

Sincerely Lasse
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new