Critique my acro eating flatworm plan!

Good to hear your plan worked. How many weeks did you dip?

Your upper rock acropora look very pastel. Are you running low nutrient to achieve pastel? Or are they just the "Ice" color variety. Or it could just be the lighting.
I’ve been been feeding more and adding reef roids every night and the phosphate level is finally up to 0.02. I think it’s making a difference and it doesn’t look so “icy” on the bottom half. Thanks for pointing that out because I didn’t really notice!
1C7E3CDD-43A6-40C3-B9FE-77D3A2396C4E.jpeg
 
I’ve been been feeding more and adding reef roids every night and the phosphate level is finally up to 0.02. I think it’s making a difference and it doesn’t look so “icy” on the bottom half. Thanks for pointing that out because I didn’t really notice!
1C7E3CDD-43A6-40C3-B9FE-77D3A2396C4E.jpeg
Look at those nice blue colors popping threw at the top! Nice!

There is an ultra low nutrient method out there that gets these cool pastels but it is uber tricky to keep sticks alive. Stay safe!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new