Critique my aquascape

Reefuzz

Professional Saltwater Spiller
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
208
Reaction score
309
Location
Arizona
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have been out of the hobby almost 20 years. I saved all of my Fiji live rock from then. Anyways, this will be a mixed reef going in an IM lagoon 50gal EXT. I tried to leave room for my hand for cleaning and what not. let me know your thoughts.
IMG_1777.jpeg
IMG_1778.jpeg IMG_1779.jpeg IMG_1780.jpeg IMG_1781.jpeg
 
Looks great. I think it's got ample flow through the spaces and all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new