Crocea is Dying Stung by Anemone

absohype

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Location
Malaysia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all reefers,

My crocea was 'sit on' by my bubble tip nem the last whole night, this morning I rescued it out and it looks weak, doesn't respond to light or touch and cleaner shrimp & snails start picking on it?. I'm not sure whether is it dead or still able to save? Pic shows it's in a quarantine box away from others. It doesn't close up since I moved it out underneath the nem, the mantle gone and wide mouth opening. Please advise what to do, thanks!

IMG_5585.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new