Crowding issue WWYD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynerock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
2,634
Reaction score
5,062
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I...
Let em grow and see what happens?
Trim the green monster acro back?
Cut off branches off of pink Mille?
Move the Mille altogether?
They are growing fast and I do like how the colors compliment each other. I don’t want them to just both kill each other. They are not there yet but soon
Just asking thanks guys

F38C46B9-6B7F-4F77-9E34-E70F16215724.jpeg 4CE29DF1-210B-4839-AE5E-F6E408561114.jpeg
 
I'd let them figure it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new