CR's Frag Shack

As proud as I am of my lowboy and the coral I'm growing, I'm so ashamed of my actual "display"... Pocillopora is pure evil. It takes over a tank in no time, it kills nearly anything it touches, and it will cut the crap out of your fingers!
 
Both lowboys tied together. Just have to clean up some wires and get water running. Then the 75 reboot can begin!

5830099E-670D-4776-92FD-0F7795D0D17F.jpeg
 
Dude... crazy work man... Things are looking great... Haven’t talked to you in awhile bud...
Thanks! Yeah man lots of work done and lots more to do. It’s a never ending process... but maybe that’s why we do it lol. I was wondering where you’ve been. You vanished lol.
 
Thanks! Yeah man lots of work done and lots more to do. It’s a never ending process... but maybe that’s why we do it lol. I was wondering where you’ve been. You vanished lol.
Yeah... ive been going through a weirdo stage im trying to get out of... your setup looks incredible though... very impressive my friend... its nice when your finally at the sit back and watch things take its course point...
 
Yeah... ive been going through a weirdo stage im trying to get out of... your setup looks incredible though... very impressive my friend... its nice when your finally at the sit back and watch things take its course point...
Good to see you back. I need to go check out your thread see if I e missed anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new