OP
Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As proud as I am of my lowboy and the coral I'm growing, I'm so ashamed of my actual "display"... Pocillopora is pure evil. It takes over a tank in no time, it kills nearly anything it touches, and it will cut the crap out of your fingers!

OP
OP
Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both lowboys tied together. Just have to clean up some wires and get water running. Then the 75 reboot can begin!

5830099E-670D-4776-92FD-0F7795D0D17F.jpeg

OP
OP
Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude... crazy work man... Things are looking great... Haven’t talked to you in awhile bud...
Thanks! Yeah man lots of work done and lots more to do. It’s a never ending process... but maybe that’s why we do it lol. I was wondering where you’ve been. You vanished lol.

PerplexyHexy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Yeah man lots of work done and lots more to do. It’s a never ending process... but maybe that’s why we do it lol. I was wondering where you’ve been. You vanished lol.
Yeah... ive been going through a weirdo stage im trying to get out of... your setup looks incredible though... very impressive my friend... its nice when your finally at the sit back and watch things take its course point...

OP
OP
Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah... ive been going through a weirdo stage im trying to get out of... your setup looks incredible though... very impressive my friend... its nice when your finally at the sit back and watch things take its course point...
Good to see you back. I need to go check out your thread see if I e missed anything.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back