Crystal dynamics 185 Gallon (FREE)

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,186
Reaction score
151
Location
Elizabeth NJ
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning I live in Elizabeth Nj, I recently I have been working long hours and have not been able to take care of my aquarium. Since I have a smaller aquarium in my basement I have moved the livestock there and am getting rid of the larger tank. It’s 60”x36”x20”. It will also come with the custom stand and whatever plumbing I currently have. The tank has scratches but when I used the magic eraser on it and it cleaned the algae off the scratches they weren’t that bad. I am giving it away for free. You will have to haul it out of my house without damaging the wooden floors or anything else of course. It is very heavy. If I had to calculate I would say 400-500lb. The dimensions are great. No leaks on it. If you are interested text me at 908-337-6031 and we can coordinate.
 
Last edited:
Pictures of tank when it was running.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1300.jpeg
    IMG_1300.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1299.jpeg
    IMG_1299.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 60

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new