Csal1-175`S 34g Solana

csal1-175

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
164
Reaction score
1
Location
Balto.Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took down the 14G Biocube and made a little more growing room

34G Solana
ecotech Mp10
autotopoff.com ATO
Sapphire Aquatics Skimmer
Current 150w sunpod
Digital Aquatics RKL

2 Clowns
1 Firefish
1 Tailspot blenny
1 Emerald crab
5 Bluelegged hermits
 
Last edited:
Heres some progress shots...

DSCF2291.jpg

Addrock.jpg
 
I always love to see Solanas, maybe its beacuse I have one :wink: How do you like your Sapphire Aquatics Skimmer? I love my Euroreef skimmer, did not like the stock skimmer. Do you have any pictures of your skimmer and ATO? How long have you had the tank set-up? Your aguascape is great, I am jealous, I need to redo mine one of these days. Tank looks great, can't wait to see it grow.
Joe
 
Tanks been up for a month ,I love the Sapphire skimmer it really works well. I don`t have any shots of the ATO ,but I may have a shot of the skimmer for ya.Thanks everyone for the feedback added a little something last nite after a visit to a friend house.. Purple monster far left the others ? any help would be appreciated....:bigsmile: Just the SPS`s...
Sapphire.jpg
SPS1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Solana

Here is a photo of my compartment under the tank of my solana. Nice job. Looks like you are tweaking it out as you go.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1896.jpg
    100_1896.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 206
Solana

Here is a photo of my compartment under the tank of my solana.
 
what model skimmers are you guys using? I just picked up a solana and cant get the stock skimmer to work right? It just overflows so I want to look into a better one
 
Looks great! Nice additions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new