CT Frag Farmers Market - March 9, 2013

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome time, awesome corals and best of all awesome people! Thanks to everyone who purchased from us and we look forward to ffm 2014!

Tone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an awesome time also so many frags everywhere nevermind the colonies....

Just sorry for the ladies who lost 2 radion pros in their tank, for the price they should of made those things waterproof they don't swim....

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

incloud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was amazing Jon. I felt like a kid in a candy store and managed to get everything I wanted and then some. Total of 13 frags for roughly 100 bucks. I was hoping for a Frogspawn, got two, one with 5 heads for 25 off a real nice woman. Hammer and torch were my other hopefuls and got both. Plus a nice paly, candy cane, four different cool mushrooms and four different zoanthids. I made out like a bandit. I only had 6 coral in my tank before the show and now have 19. I'm psyched and they are all opened up and looking great. I will highly recommend this event from this day forward and am very grateful to have found it in time. Thanks again, great time for sure!

Dan5.0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost one of my frags...and it happened to be the one I spent some coin on from JFoxx. I remember putting it into my cooler then when I got home I was missing it....I am f ing ******! Next year I'm going solo, no doubt, it's the only way to roll.

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great event, great selection, great prices. Here are the pieces I picked up, in order.

Bought from Jason Fox Booth:

Vivid Rainbow Delight
Sanjay Milka Stylo
Tierra Del Fuego
I am 80% sure I got the Jack- O- Lantern Leptoseris there as well. Was it someone else that had 3 or 4 pieces of it? I saw a couple people had 1 piece each, this was from the person with 3 pieces and had already sold 1 or 2 they said.

Joe the coral, don’t know the lineage.

Forest Fire Digi, got it for cheap because it had some die off. Cut it up when I got home and am hoping for the best.

Does anyone know the name of the two asain guys with the jawbreaker mushrooms? I think they were in the first room on the right. I would love to thank them for it and maybe get a name for the acans. I got these from them.

Jawbreaker Mushroom

Some type of rainbow/orange acans

I am excited for these to open and color up. Overall, great day and well worth it.

Screen shot 2013-03-10 at 9.35.05 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2013-03-10 at 9.35.25 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2013-03-10 at 9.33.04 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2013-03-10 at 9.35.48 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2013-03-10 at 9.38.28 PM.jpg

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, im super excited. Yea, i knew it was a jack o lantern from the price, haha, I just cant remember who I bought it from

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the guys u are talking abouy were on the right when facing the classroom door they were nycpassat and meph. Hope this helps

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only a few people had the Jack-O-Lantern and that is not one of mine, could be Jason, Alan (Reef Creations), Kyle (Designer Corals), or maybe someone I didn't see with it. It is a sweet coral and quick grower!

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, i guess if ever do frag it I cant guerentee the lineage.

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also, I realized the Rainbow and TDF are switched in the photos.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back