ct_vol's 24g Aquapod

ct_vol

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, per Rev's request I'm going to post another one of my tanks since the new one isn't up to par yet... Its a 24g Aquapod with a 150w Sunpod on top... I also have a Remora on there for a skimmer... I have a pair of Black Occ. Clowns, a pair of Bangaii Cardinals, and a Fridmani in there as far as fish go... Only other thing in there is a Fire shrimp... Hope you guys like... Not many of my nicer zoas in there, but I like the over all look... :D

Picture002.jpg


Picture004.jpg


Picture005.jpg
 
Beautiful!! I LOVE the blastos and acans! If you ever trade or sell frags, please keep me in mind :D
 
In post #3, third pic down. What is that orange and green thing to the left. Looks very much like a blasto. Whatever it is, it is sweet.
 
In post #3, third pic down. What is that orange and green thing to the left. Looks very much like a blasto. Whatever it is, it is sweet.

If you're talking about this, then I'm not sure what it is??? I thought it was a micro/acan... I'm not sure though... Don't think its a blasto though... Anyone have any ideas???

micro.jpg



fishes2889 said:
Some very nice peices in there. Bet you cant wait for them to grow out!!!


I don't let things grow out too much in that tank since its so small... I like to keep it rather packed with variety, so if it gets too big, I usually just frag it and move it to one of my other systems... :D
 
Last edited:
If you're talking about this, then I'm not sure what it is??? I thought it was a micro/acan... I'm not sure though... Don't think its a blasto though... Anyone have any ideas???

micro.jpg






I don't let things grow out too much in that tank since its so small... I like to keep it rather packed with variety, so if it gets too big, I usually just frag it and move it to one of my other systems... :D

Dang I want a head or two of those please! Sweet tank man! Awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new