ct_vol's 24g Aquapod

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, per Rev's request I'm going to post another one of my tanks since the new one isn't up to par yet... Its a 24g Aquapod with a 150w Sunpod on top... I also have a Remora on there for a skimmer... I have a pair of Black Occ. Clowns, a pair of Bangaii Cardinals, and a Fridmani in there as far as fish go... Only other thing in there is a Fire shrimp... Hope you guys like... Not many of my nicer zoas in there, but I like the over all look... :D

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful!! I LOVE the blastos and acans! If you ever trade or sell frags, please keep me in mind :D

THE BEAUT

Luv Golf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In post #3, third pic down. What is that orange and green thing to the left. Looks very much like a blasto. Whatever it is, it is sweet.

OP
OP
ct_vol

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In post #3, third pic down. What is that orange and green thing to the left. Looks very much like a blasto. Whatever it is, it is sweet.

If you're talking about this, then I'm not sure what it is??? I thought it was a micro/acan... I'm not sure though... Don't think its a blasto though... Anyone have any ideas???

micro.jpg

fishes2889 said:
Some very nice peices in there. Bet you cant wait for them to grow out!!!

I don't let things grow out too much in that tank since its so small... I like to keep it rather packed with variety, so if it gets too big, I usually just frag it and move it to one of my other systems... :D

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're talking about this, then I'm not sure what it is??? I thought it was a micro/acan... I'm not sure though... Don't think its a blasto though... Anyone have any ideas???

micro.jpg

I don't let things grow out too much in that tank since its so small... I like to keep it rather packed with variety, so if it gets too big, I usually just frag it and move it to one of my other systems... :D

Dang I want a head or two of those please! Sweet tank man! Awesome!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back