OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, don't forget to get your membership dues in now. Lots of great stuff going on this year!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there!

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the club was going to purchase a new PAR meter. Did I dream this? If this was real, is this still happening?

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there!

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the club was going to purchase a new PAR meter. Did I dream this? If this was real, is this still happening?

The BOD is discussing options for buying a new par meter.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone interested in doing a CTARS grow-out competition? Seeing that tomorrow's meeting is about zoas, how about we start with that? @Triggreef, any nice size colonies that we could potentially buy into and frag to accommodate this? Might be a fun way to boost activity here in the CT forum and stay connected. We could put in on the agenda for tomorrow and discuss further. I don't mind spearheading this either, less work and more fun for everyone else to kick things up a notch. ;) Just an idea.

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone interested in doing a CTARS grow-out competition? Seeing that tomorrow's meeting is about zoas, how about we start with that? @Triggreef, any nice size colonies that we could potentially buy into and frag to accommodate this? Might be a fun way to boost activity here in the CT forum and stay connected. We could put in on the agenda for tomorrow and discuss further. I don't mind spearheading this either, less work and more fun for everyone else to kick things up a notch. ;) Just an idea.

We also have discussed this as well.. More details to follow soon

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry never got the notification. I probably have a few. Probly most of everyone already has them though.

RobgCT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks, this was our first meeting. As new reefers it was informative and we won a nice zoa so that always makes it more than worth it. :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 109 73.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back