CTARS January Meeting Announcement

fangbanger.jpg
petroglyph.png
rainbowincinerator.png
stiggymarley.jpg
ultimatechaos.png
 
Also, don't forget to get your membership dues in now. Lots of great stuff going on this year!
 
I'll be there!

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the club was going to purchase a new PAR meter. Did I dream this? If this was real, is this still happening?
 
I'll be there!

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the club was going to purchase a new PAR meter. Did I dream this? If this was real, is this still happening?

The BOD is discussing options for buying a new par meter.
 
Is anyone interested in doing a CTARS grow-out competition? Seeing that tomorrow's meeting is about zoas, how about we start with that? @Triggreef, any nice size colonies that we could potentially buy into and frag to accommodate this? Might be a fun way to boost activity here in the CT forum and stay connected. We could put in on the agenda for tomorrow and discuss further. I don't mind spearheading this either, less work and more fun for everyone else to kick things up a notch. ;) Just an idea.
 
Is anyone interested in doing a CTARS grow-out competition? Seeing that tomorrow's meeting is about zoas, how about we start with that? @Triggreef, any nice size colonies that we could potentially buy into and frag to accommodate this? Might be a fun way to boost activity here in the CT forum and stay connected. We could put in on the agenda for tomorrow and discuss further. I don't mind spearheading this either, less work and more fun for everyone else to kick things up a notch. ;) Just an idea.

We also have discussed this as well.. More details to follow soon
 
Is anyone interested in doing a CTARS grow-out competition? Seeing that tomorrow's meeting is about zoas, how about we start with that? @Triggreef, any nice size colonies that we could potentially buy into and frag to accommodate this? Might be a fun way to boost activity here in the CT forum and stay connected. We could put in on the agenda for tomorrow and discuss further. I don't mind spearheading this either, less work and more fun for everyone else to kick things up a notch. ;) Just an idea.
Sorry never got the notification. I probably have a few. Probly most of everyone already has them though.
 
Just wanted to say thanks, this was our first meeting. As new reefers it was informative and we won a nice zoa so that always makes it more than worth it. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new