CTARS LFS Passport

Countrybob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at school of fish yesterday and picked up a nice Anenome . No one has been there yet to get there card punched however they are excited to have you guys stop by. Good luck.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Passport will end at our August meeting and you must be present to win! How's it going for everyone?

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far, so good ... I've got two holes punched out on mine. Of course, the _fun_ part comes from the excuse to visit reef shops, chat with fellow reefers and learn new stuff! (Bringing home a new fish or coral, even a bag of carbon, doesn't stink though...)

~Bruce

Kvinal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Krystal clear today but no passport yet. Gotta visit Jeromys again even though I just spent 225$ last Thursday on aquaforest line up.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm a new member, is it too late to take part in this?
I sent your membership card out with a passport. It's not too late to begin, you must be present at the August meeting in order for a chance to win. You should get it Monday, good luck!!

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent your membership card out with a passport. It's not too late to begin, you must be present at the August meeting in order for a chance to win. You should get it Monday, good luck!!

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks Amy!

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine punched at the three reef-shops I've been frequenting most - will have to think of some excuse to attempt longer ventures, as now that my fish aren't dying any more, my tank is pretty well (over?!) stocked!

~Bruce

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back