CTARS LFS Passport

  • Thread starter Thread starter captc07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was at school of fish yesterday and picked up a nice Anenome . No one has been there yet to get there card punched however they are excited to have you guys stop by. Good luck.
 
The Passport will end at our August meeting and you must be present to win! How's it going for everyone?
 
So far, so good ... I've got two holes punched out on mine. Of course, the _fun_ part comes from the excuse to visit reef shops, chat with fellow reefers and learn new stuff! (Bringing home a new fish or coral, even a bag of carbon, doesn't stink though...)

~Bruce
 
I went to Krystal clear today but no passport yet. Gotta visit Jeromys again even though I just spent 225$ last Thursday on aquaforest line up.
 
If I'm a new member, is it too late to take part in this?
 
If I'm a new member, is it too late to take part in this?
I sent your membership card out with a passport. It's not too late to begin, you must be present at the August meeting in order for a chance to win. You should get it Monday, good luck!!
 
I sent your membership card out with a passport. It's not too late to begin, you must be present at the August meeting in order for a chance to win. You should get it Monday, good luck!!

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks Amy!
 
Got mine punched at the three reef-shops I've been frequenting most - will have to think of some excuse to attempt longer ventures, as now that my fish aren't dying any more, my tank is pretty well (over?!) stocked!

~Bruce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new