CTARS LFS Passport

  • Thread starter Thread starter captc07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

captc07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2013
Messages
498
Reaction score
253
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Connecticut and Mass has some of the best local fish stores around and we want to reward you for shopping. CTARS is proud to announce the LFS Passport.

Each time you visit one of the participating stores (List to be announced shortly) and spend $25 or more your Passport will get a stamp from that store. You can only get one stamp per store. After you get your third stamp you will get an entry ticket into the raffle. For every stamp you get beyond that you will get another entry. If you get stamped at every store on the passport you will get 10 bonus enteries!

I am sure you are wondering what the raffle prize is going to be….We are glad you asked! The winner of the raffle gets to choose one of the following prizes…

1.MP-10W quiet drive
2.Kessil A160
3.Apex Jr.
4.Kamoer 3 Channel Dosing Pump

The Passports will be handed out during the April meeting and you will have 3 months to chart your road trip and fill your tanks!

Open only to current Connecticut Area Reef Society (CTARS) members only.
 
If you are a current paid CTARS member and you missed the meeting but would like to participate in the passport please let me know and I can mail one to you.
 
I suppose I should ask for one as well ... I seem to visit saltwater shoppes more often than is healthy for my budget - though it's generally come down to a favored few . . .

~Bruce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new