CTARS May Meeting Trade Thread

Pink and Green Poccilapora -$20 (3 available)
2c1f336c22206e91e59462c235c9d29c.jpg

Acropora Nausata-$50 (Great color as it grows pinks and some yellow iridescence)
ad01b82978819754188d5dbd7ca62d1c.jpg

Pink/Purple Acro -$30
7de5413df10333488b1c9429d443bda3.jpg

Green Acro -$35
1055812b292095c6dba369021d8da0f3.jpg
 
I've got some more stuff...

Favia frags, all about like this one. I have 4 available. $10 each
20160512_121716.jpg


Toxic waste lepto, 4 available $10 each
20160512_121833.jpg


These are the small red planet frags I listed earlier $10 each
20160512_114131_001.jpg


Devil's armor polyps $20 for a good size frag. 2 frags pictured here.
20160512_121932.jpg


Example of bonsai frags listed earlier at $40 each. 3 available including this one.
20160512_113927.jpg


Also have some chunky psammacora deep purple with green rim $10 each. Hard to get a good pic, I'll try again if any interest. 3 available
20160512_131502.jpg
 
Last edited:
Trigg I will take a Favia and Psammacora. Thanks!
 
Couple last minute frags... $20 each

Mystic monti
Purple haze monti
Scrambled eggs zoas
Steel blue zoas

Agent Orange acan enchinata $30
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new