CTARS Meeting Announcement

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We will be hosting John Coppolino for a speech on SPS. John Coppolino is sort of a SPS legend in the reefing community. He spoke at CMAC last year and MACNA this year and several years prior too. He has been in the hobby for over 25 years, starting at the age of 11. He has won 2 tank of the month awards and featured in magazine articles and books as well. He speaks to reef clubs all over the country and regularly travels to Hawaii and Guam. He has over 2500 gallons of tank in his home. We are excited to host him here and he is excited to speak for us. He will be speaking at 3 pm and his speech will last for about an hour then he will open the floor up to a Q & A session.

JohnCoppolino.jpg

We look forward to seeing you at:

Marine Magnet School
130 Shennecossett Rd Groton CT

Saturday December 5th, 2015 at 2:30pm​

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are having a holiday party at the end of December, the speaker is only around for that particular weekend and wanted to give us a chance to have him speak here for everyone. So this is our November meeting

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking forward to this. Last years CMAC we were helping with the raffle tables and never got a chance to hear him speak. Everyone had great things to say!

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we will be having the meeting at the Marine Science Magnet School in Groton at 130 Shennecossett Rd, this place is awesome! I got a tour today, they aren't charging us to use the space for the meeting but hoping that if you have any spare equipment that you don't need anymore that maybe you could donate it to the program. These kids are doing some great things and it would be awesome if we can help them out. Hope to see everyone there!! Happy Reefing!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.7%
Back